Pages

First of all...

Monday, May 14, 2012

Watershed Moment

For the first time ever, I made a recipe I saw on the TV.  Last week I was watching The Chew on ABC while doing the dishes and they had on some moms with great recipes for their Mom Week.  One lady made pasta with a red lentil sauce.

Since I decided two and 1/2 weeks ago to try being vegan (except for a couple of times that I've had fish lately), I was drawn to this recipe that sounded different, was vegan and was fairly easy. 

So I gave it a go!  And mmm mmm it is so good, I am sending Felicia who create the recipe a major Thank You!  The recipe is linked here.  It called for some fresh ground pepper and I didn't have any of that, so I used some of our Tastefully Simple Green Tea & Peppercorn Seasoning.

 I'm so glad we've got the Green Tea & Peppercorn Seasoning back as a returning favorite for June and July.  I've missed it so! I'm also glad that as a consultant, I got to order the returning favorites a few weeks before June 1st!

No comments: