First of all...

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Crazyness

I was going to write about a conversation I had with the B-man, I had some other things I thought were blogable, but, here we are.

My mind is empty as we rush toward moving and I don't know what to do with all the stuff we currently have in our house.  Tomorrow and Friday we have our garage sale, I'm hoping for much stuff to leave our possession.

Yesterday I trashed a couple of bins full of old junior high and high school notes.  Notes are what we used to write back in the Stone Age to converse with friends at school. They are like brick and mortar texts. LOL  As an aside, not only did we write notes to our friends on paper, and pass them in class, we also folded the notes into decorative  patterns!

I had forgotten until going through my bins of paper, that I used to write Smut for my friends.  For example, one friend of mine, was a huge Sting fan (as was I) , so I wrote a story of how a freshman in HS met Sting and they had a torrid love affair. T'was Fan Fiction and I didn't know it, t'was 50 Shades of Grey in the 80s.

I missed my calling!

But back to things of a wholesome nature. My Blog Spark sent me an email with a link to print up coupons for Ocean Spray Fruit Snacks!

No comments: