Well I've not had much Internet time over the last two weeks because we are down at our new place in North Carolina and while we called to get Internet hooked up it hasn't been hooked up as of yet.
Me and the kids are driving back to Chicagoland tomorrow, so at least Tom will get the benefit of Internet and a home phone.
Arriving back in the Land of Lincoln will be a bit of a shock as we have just gotten used to warm sunny days in the 70s and cooler evenings. Now we will have to get reacquainted with rainy gloom and temps in the low 50s. Booo.
My friend K would be so happy if she was here, as my SIL found 2 baby snakes--which may or may not have been copperheads--We needed a herpetologist.
Now I am dreading the drive home for a few reasons, would you like to hear them?
1. It's a long drive all to be driven by me having consumed massive doses of caffeine.
2. The afore mentioned crummy weather.
3. The kids just got accustom to the move and the area, so there will be another adjustment period as we come back to finish the school year and another one when we come back down in June.
4. I have to pack up the house.
5. The Man is going to move all the stuff in our NC house around and I won't like the way he will organized stuff.
On the bright side we had an offer on our old house! Woot!