1. Try not to be annoyed at The Man for breathing.
2. Sell Girl Scout Cookies with Anna on Sunday.
3. Work on better system for Bryce "Oh I forgot I have a project due tomorrow that I've know about for a month."
1. Run 7miles 4x this week.
2. watch all the David Tennant Dr. Who episodes on Netflix :-D
3. Look into going to the Joyce Kilmer Memorial Forest. *Interesting note, Joyce Kilmer not a woman, actually a man.
1. Take pics and post bedroom set furniture.
2. decide if tiling the top of a cocktail table is a good idea or not.
3. TCO Utilities.--don't 4get to sch. ATT
4. Make the Tastefully Simple Tonight Meals --using the freezer meals option. Then I won't have to have people ask me what is for dinner. Well, they will still ask but I"ll just point to the freezer and tell them to have a look.
1. Host coaching for my upcoming parties.
2. Send out Team Feb Incentive awards to winners.
3. Put together ppwk for March parties and print recipes for Stagg Craft Fair.
Twas a lovely Tuesday here full of sunshine and crazy windy. All that in like a lion and out like a lamb stuff for sure. I am hoping that rain holds off until after dark tomorrow and we can have another sunny day in my neck of the woods.
1. Make Patrick an end of the school year countdown.
3. Work on Breakfast Offerings for the kids that they can quickly eat b/4 running off to school.
2. Blog 3x
1. TCO misc. bills
3. Try Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup recipe.
2. Client Newsletter
3. Team Newsletter