Friday night Patrick and I watched Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Of couse we really enjoyed it, and it was so compelling Patrick didn't talk the whole time. Ever full of questions is how one can describe Patrick at any time of day, but more so during a movie.
As all the kids at my house know, my favorite character in the land of Harry Potter is Severus Snape.
I had to make a very concerted effort not to cry during Professor Snape's last scene and the flashback. Good Stuff. Give me an anti-hero in my fiction any day of the week.
Overall it was a prety good week in reaching goals. I am especially proud that I was able not to be annoyed at The Man for breathing.
This week what are you working on? I am working on:
1. Get kids to sleep on time for it is ISATS (state testing) time.
2. Ensure The Man and Bryce are up to speed on Cub Scout stuff they need to work on this month.
3. Review Bills
1. Run 8 miles 4x this week.
2. Read Clash of Kings --Only 18 days til Season 2 of Game of Thrones Premiers on HBO!
3. Track food and exercise on Sparkpeople.com
1. Cancel thing The Man set up.
2. Take pics of bedroom furniture set to sell for $300. (King bed, nightstand and tall dresser w/mirror all mission style)
3. Make the Tastefully Simple Tonight Meals --using the freezer meals option. Then I won't have to have people ask me what is for dinner. Well, they will still ask but I"ll just point to the freezer and tell them to have a look.
1. Team Email
2. Client Email
3. Check in with Upcoming parties
Goals from last week.
3. Work on better system for Bryce "Oh I forgot I have a project due tomorrow that I've know about for a month."
1. Take pics and post bedroom set furniture.
3. TCO Utilities.--don't 4get to sch. ATT
3. Put together ppwk for March parties and print recipes for Stagg Craft Fair.