Tuesday, July 19, 2011
To the side is what I am reading now. Im in the midst of the second book.
On my dreadfully slow old iphone (it's 2 years old that's like 200 in cell phone years) I have an app called Gratitude. The idea is you type 5 things you are grateful for each day and then as a result you are a happier person. So I do it on and off, more off lately b/c it is taking too long IMO for apps to load on said old phone.
Here is what I have down for today:
1. That the kids are too old for 'The Wiggles" (This one is a result of hearing an ad on the radio for an upcoming Wiggles show in Chicagoland--so glad the wiggles is no longer part of my daily life!)
2. That our air conditioning works, it wasn't working until about July 10 when Tom was able to get it fixed.
3. Bryce is washing the dishes and I only had to tell him it was his turn to wash them once.
4. Aldi sells a variety of their brand of philly swirl italian ice-y products and they are $1.89 a box
5. We are going swimming in a friends pool today
What's for dinner?
Tom defrosted a skirt steak, so I took in and rubbed it with Tastefully Simple Garlic Pepper Seasoning, Fiesta Party Dip MIx and Roasted Garlic Infused Oil covered it and stuck it in the fridge to be grilled later and then served with corn tortillas, Tastefully Simple Corn & Black Bean Salsa, and corn. Should be delish!