First of all...

Monday, March 21, 2011

Talk about Mondays

I have been working on having systems and routines to get my life and our household more organized.  So for example, we have a electronics ban from after school until 5pm daily.  The kids come home and we get right to a snack and homework.  Another one was to start a bath or shower) schedule. (Tues, Thurs & Sat) now there is way less drama from Bryce on the horrors of having to take a bath.

I was feeling pretty good about the schedule, feeling like I was on top of things.  Then Patrick walked up the front steps today after school, and he was wearing his Phineas & Ferb PJ bottoms.

Yep that's right.  He went to school wearing his pajama pants because he forgot to change them this morning.  All day in the pj bottoms in the 5th grade.  Oh I feel bad.  I know it's not my fault really, he is quite old enough to manage to put on clothes and go to school. He remembered his lunch and forgot to change his pants.

I still feel bad because I didn't notice this morning! 

No comments: