Pages

First of all...

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blizzard 2011

I was all set to post some pics from the big blizzard yesterday and the day before, but for whatever reason Blogger isn't in the mood for pics.  I'd try and figure out why it's not working but it's 1045 and I'm thinking I'll skip it for now.

It's a funny picture of anna becoming one with snow.  I don't know exactly what she was trying to do.  I think she was diving into the drift like into a wave at the beach.

Right now it's ridiculously cold and we have a ridiculous amount of snow piled all around everywhere, including where the turn lanes are located for most of the roads around here.  All this snow snow snow has me looking very forward to going to the Tastefully Simple On Tour event tomorrow where they will be unveiling the Spring Summer line. You know what that means?  Hours of people talking about Sunshine, Vacation, Grilling and Warmth.

Ah I can't wait.  Now how long til Spring?  6 weeks and 4 days I believe.  Maybe 6 weeks 3 days?  In any case, I'll bask in the imagined glow of Sunshine 2morrow.







victoria7401 on CheapTweet

No comments: