First of all...

Monday, December 13, 2010

Look Mom Zombie Intestines!

I know it's been ridiculously long since I posted.  I meanted to post about 500x in the  past 2 months. I even downloaded an app to do blogging via my phone but I can't get it to work w/blogger so much for that.

Yesterday in the wind and snow it was time for my holiday work party.  The party is geared toward kids so not only was there a visit from Santa but also a wandering Magician (actually 2) and a balloon lady.  While I was getting a  plate of food from the buffet.  I love brunch, esp where there is bacon and chocolate upon it--while I was off grabbing food the Balloon lady visited the kids. 

I sat down to eat my food and Anna was quick to show off her balloon Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.  "Look it's Rudolph!  Rudolph really looks like a poodle, should I show him to Santa?  Sure Anna, you can show him to Santa.  No you can't  have my bacon...

And then there was much eating, kids playing, raffle prizes and even a DJ.  Anna and Bryce were tearing up the dance floor.  They also played very nicely with a couple of younger girls that were at our table, which was nice to see them being so well behaved as to be mini babysitters.  Gave me warm fuzzies.

And then as we drove out of sight, due to low visibility based on the snow and wind, Patrick pipes up from the back seat.  "Okay I still have 10 math problems to do...and my Art Project, "  Bryce chimed in with dibs on the Nintendo DS, and Anna had the last word with...

Look Mom my Rudolph came apart! Now it's Zombie Intestines!

No comments: