Pages

First of all...

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Coffee and Confession

I love Dunkin Donuts coffee. To be fair, I also enjoy Starbucks. You see I really like my coffe black, so Dunkin Donuts black coffee with Cinnamon flavor is my fave, a big cup is just under $2.00. When it comes to Starbucks, I really don't like to get their coffee black, it's too burnt in flavor, so when I go to starbucks I get the Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Tall, which means that it's all full of skim milk, which makes it,IMO, more of a dessert than a cup of coffee. Plus the Dunkin Donuts is closer to my house and they mail me coupons, so they get more of my business consistently.

When we drove down to my brother's last June I was super suprised to find that highways littered with Starbucks and completely devoid of the Dunkin Donuts! Who knew.

So I am a member of Starbucks Rewards and Dunkin Perks, I really really love coffee.

do you love coffee? Get a free Sample of Dunkin Donuts Turbo Coffee here:

Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample


Last night we went with Patrick to Reconciliation, which is what used to be called confession. It was a family Reconciliation so Tom and I had to reconcil with the priest as well as Patrick. The rest of the 4th grade ER class was there as well as the kids that go to school at OLOR, and we weren't free to leave after confessing, so we were sitting in the Church for about 1 hour waiting for our turn and then waiting for everyone to finish.

During all that waiting time, I was reminded that women can't be priests. And then that made me mad because IMO it's just stupid. Women would be great priests. Married Couples would be great pastors and pastresses. My mom has worked for the catholic church at the church level and the dioceases level (which I don't know how to spell, it's like the state or county level) and she has a masters from Notre Dame and she is always reading and philosophying about the scriptures and all that.

I think she should switch over and be a Lutheran and then she could be a pastor, but that isn't going to happen. Too bad Catholic Church, you are losing out great potential priests because you are ahh, narrow minded, too greedy with power, too antiwomen.

Okay I am done. Now I have to run off to Anna's school!

No comments: