Pages

First of all...

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I don't like winter

Woohoo, I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Orlando, Florida!!! I am so glad to be going! I don't like winter. I don't like being cold and trying to run w/o falling on ice, and I don't like wind chill factors. The only thing I like about cold weather is Golden Winter Soup (butternut squash recipe) and boots. Other than that, give me warm weather, heck give me loads of humidity. And fresh fruit, and salads and grilled chicken, etc etc etc.

I was thinking that I should send a client newsletter tonight before I go, However, I am going to wait because I really shouldn't spend the next hour doing work on the PC instead of spending quality time with the family. IE ask them to be quiet and stop fighting 500x.

For the Tastefully Simple leadership conference we are staying at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort, which looks really nice. And icing on the cake, rather literally is that the resort's excecutive chef is award winning Pastry Chef David Ramirez who loves making chocolate creations. Ahhh yummm. Good thing I ran 8 miles today in preparation for some delicious desserts this weekend. :-D

The things I love about these leadership trips is 1. Earning them for free, 2. Staying at really nice resorts, and 3. It's the weekend of MLK day which means no one has to work/go to school at my house the day after I get back, so I can relax from my relaxing trip Sunday night and not worry about getting people out first thing Monday Morning.

And now I have to go play the comfy pillow game with Anna. This is a game she made up. :-D

No comments: