Pages

First of all...

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Guess what we are watching tonight?



Yippee! I love National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation! I might even make a cup of our Awesome Amaretto Cocoa
So yummy you don't need any cookies with it. And speaking of cookies, I found some seasonal ziploc baggies for my cookie exchange cookies (ie the only cookies I'm going to be making) So now I am ready to get out the cookie press and make some spritz cookies.

Come to think of it the Awesome Amaretto Cocoa would pair nicely with some yummy Spritz Cookies.


Ingredients

* 1 cup butter, softened
* 3 egg yolks
* 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 2/3 cup white sugar
* 1 teaspoon pure almond extract

Directions

1. Mix the butter or margarine, sugar, egg yolks and almond extract. Add the flour and mix by hand.
2. Spoon into cookie press and press onto ungreased cookie sheets. Sprinkle with colored sugars.
3. Bake in preheated 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) oven for 7-10 minutes.


And yes, I'm going with the Christmas Tree Cookie Shape.

All I need is some moose mugs (Available on Amazon.com 2 acrylic mugs for $49.99!)for my cocoa and the holiday movie watching experience will be complete.

No comments: