Pages

First of all...

Monday, June 22, 2009

What I am crazy about this summer.

My friend K who is a big fan of reptiles has always liked the Sobe and the Sobe commericials. Me I've found the Sobe commericals on the creepy side. That aside I have to say that I am completely addicted to their new Sobe lifewater 0 calories drink sweetened w/"PureVia" ie Stevia (a natural sweetener the Whole Foods crowds are familiar with I am sure.

The Sobe Lifewater flavor that totally rocks is the Fuji Apple Pear. I am buying it like it is going out of style, it tastes yummy and fruity, but doesn't have that fake sugar aftertaste or calorie rich high fructose corn syrup. I was really glad to find a BOGO coupon on their website!

http://www.sobeworld.com/

And what is the perfect meal to accompany the Sobe Lifewater 0 cal? A McDonalds Southwestern Salad. Oh it is so good. The grilled chicken is covered with this yummy cilantro lime glaze. Only 320 calories and 9 grams of fat w/o dressing. however it is worth it to me to pour on some of the Paul Newman Southwestern Salad dressing.

I couldn't find a pic of it online. I guess next time I get one I'll have to take a pic. Here is a description:

Tangy, warm, cilatro-lime glazed chicken (grilled or cripsy), poblano peppers, roasted tomatoes, crispy chili-lime tortilla strips, black beans, fire-roasted corn, cheddar-jack cheese, lime 1/4 slice,

I could eat it everyday for lunch!

1 comment:

Beth (Elizabeth) LaMie said...

V - Thanks for the heads up about the MCD salad. That really sounds good, so I'll have to look for it.