First of all...

Sunday, June 14, 2009

tomorrow day camp starts! wahooooo!!!


Not that I am looking forward to day camp or anything..

I've got their little camp outfits laid out. The water and a snacks are ready to go. I've got my running clothes all ready to hit the paths down south and I've spent the last 90 minutes getting my audible.com account reopened and the 4th book in the Sookie Stackhouse series (Dead to the World) is now finally in my ipod. So maybe you are saying:
1. Victoria is audible.com not very easy to use?

No audible is very easy to use and filled with directions on how to get your audible books right into your itunes library--it was Windows I was having problems with because Windows doesn't like itunes!

Or maybe you are saying..
2. So let me get this straight, the kids are going to day camp and you are going to spend the time running? Isn't that as much of a torture as kid wrangling?

No it's nice and peaceful on a walking/running/biking path. Definitely much more peaceful to listen to a nice Vampire Mystery than kids fighting.

I have no funny kid anecdotes today because of this conversation after church:

Patrick or Bryce says something funny--I cannot remember which of the two said it or what they said, my brain has all drained out at this point but earlier today I laughed and said: Patrick or Bryce that was funny!
Anna says:
"How come you never say I am funny?" This is of course accompanied by her pouting and crossing her arms very dramatically.

And here is where I made my mistake, I said:
"Anna all my friends think you are very funny. I put the things you say on facebook and my friends laugh and laugh and they say 'hey! we need an Anna story!!! And I then say I also share the funny things you say Patrick. And Bryce you too.

Apparently they all want to be on stage. They are craving the limelight and for hours today they tried very hard to be funny. Which meant that I got to listen to lots and lots of poop jokes. Potty humor at its finest it was not!

No comments: