First of all...

Friday, August 1, 2008

August 1st

August has arrived. Back on June 1st who know how quickly it would arrive. I'll be leaving for my National Conference in 13 days. And it looks like Tom will have to travel to New York again for work either the 11, 12 or 13--any of which will mean some extra child care shuffling...but it will all workout. Fingers Crossed.

This morning you might have thought it was 10/1 around here instead of 8/1. Patrick left for his last day of summer school sporting a sweatshirt and long pants (apparently it has been really cold in the classroom. And I made a big pot of Mama's soup per Bryce's request for breakfast-and then I really wanted a cookie so I made a batch of peanut butter cookies from a recipe in a cookbook given to me by my good friend Beth LeMie, Personal Historian.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love your take on the National conference for T/S