Lots of excitement here tonight...only 7 more minutes until the world premiere of Atlantis Squarepantis. Patrick and Bryce have been looking forward to the new spongebob movie for at least a month. Hopefully they'll go right to bed when it is over at 8pm.
I found a new recipe to try...only thing is I think I am the only one in this house that will eat it!
Sauvignon Chicken Pesto
1 oz Olive Oil
8 oz Chicken Breast
2 sliced tomatoes
2 tablespoons Dried Tomato and Garlic Pesto pls 1 tsp
4 oz. Fresh Moz
4 oz Sauvinon Blanc Wine
4 oz Chicken Stock
2 tbs Fresh Diced Tomatoes
2 oz butter
Salt and pepper to taste.
1. Sear chick breast w/the olive oil for 4-5 minutes on each side.
2. Rub chicken w/pesto--make sure chicken is done b/4 doing that.
3. Place fresh diced tomatoes and fresh mozzarella on top of the chicken
4. place chicken in the oven to melt the cheese (2 minutes)
5. Remove pan from oven and place pan back on the flame. Add wine, chicken stock and a tsp of the DT and Garlic Pesto.
6. Let the wine reduce and add butter after , add salt and peper to taste. Serve w/pasta or potatoes and if desired garnish w/parmesan cheese or asiago cheese and fresh chopped basil.