Pages

First of all...

Friday, October 19, 2007

Seasonal Favorites.

Candy Cane Hershey's Kisses are coming. I tried to go to the Hershey's website to find out when I might be able to find them in stores that's how much I love them!

And then there are the seasonal blizzards, right now or just about right now you should be able to go to your local Dairy Queen and get a pumpkin pie blizzard...yum. And right after Thanksgiving they will have the blizzard I wait for all year. And I can't remember it's name! It's vanilla ice cream, crushed peppermint candies and chunks of dark chocolate. Ahh soooo goood.

Starbucks is a place I don't go to but a few times a year, most of which are during the holiday season when I can get a peppermint mocha and a cranberry bliss bar. Ahhh the perfect breakfast.

And the cookies. I love a tin of homemade cookies of an assorted variety. My favorite are spritz cookies--which are basically butter, a dash of almond extract, flour, eggs, and more butter for good measure.

Butter the key to delicious holiday cooking!

a website I am checking out today for new cranberry recipes:

http://www.oceanspray.com

No comments: