Pages

First of all...

Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Birthday!

To Me.

Yep it's my birthday. A nice sunny August day w/moderate humidity. If I had a pic of when I was a little kiddo I'd probably post it, but I don't...

So far it's been like every other day except that Bryce has been out of sorts for some reason I can't figure out so it's been loud and lots of fighting. ARG!!!

Exciting news yesterday...I am going to be in THE REPORTER newspaper, a very local paper, next Thursday in their Our Neighbor section for my Tastefully Simple sales excellence last year! So that is super exciting for me!

Also exciting, and Im not sure if I mentioned this already, but Anna is going to go to preschool via the school district which means all the kids on a bus!!! 5 days a week. Wahoo~!!

And I am working on the evite for my What do you want night where I'll share how Tastefully Simple gave me what I wanted and what it has to offer others. That will be August 28th.

Found this great recipe on Better Homes and Garden changed it to make it easier...

gredients
8 6-inch corn tortillas
1 batch of Simply Salsa Salsa
8 oz. fresh green beans, trimmed and halved crosswise
1 tsp. Fiesta Party Dip
1 lb. medium to large shrimp peeled and deveined
1 Tbsp. olive oil
Directions
1. Prepare Simply Salsa as directed 1-2 hours before making the rest.

2.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Wrap tortillas in heavy foil. Heat in preheated oven 10 minutes.
2. In a bowl toss beans with 1/2 teaspoon Fiesta Party Dip. In another bowl toss shrimp with remaining 1/2 teaspoon Fiesta Party Dip. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add green beans; cook and stir for 3 minutes. Add shrimp to skillet; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes more or until shrimp turn opaque.
3. To serve, fill each warm tortilla with about 1/3 cup shrimp and green bean mixture. Serve with salsa. Makes 4 servings (2 tortillas each plus 2/3 cup salsa)

No comments: