First of all...

Monday, August 13, 2007

Exciting News!



Me and Steve Dahl on my birthday.
*************************************************************************************
One of my team members has welcomed her third team member which means she is promoting to Team Leader! I am so excited for her!!!!





This weekend was awfully hot. I did an open house w/my good pal Patty the Home Interiors queen, and wow it was very hot, I think I melted a bit. I am grateful that I was able to get in a 4 mile run last night after spending a few hours in the air conditioning!





I finished a book this weekend, it seems that almost every book that catches my eye lately is British Chick-Lit...I think Bridget Jones spawned a cottage industry. In any case, it makes for fun relaxing reading. The name of this one was The Second Wives' Club. Next I am reading Bidding for Love by Katie Fforde. This is the last week of summer for the boys...and only another week past that before Anna begins PreK!!! --not that I am looking forward...





Yesterday was sooo hot but today so lovely and so much cooler that I could have made a batch of the brand new for fall Cafe Portobella Mushroom Soup and Sauce and the Perfectly Parmesan Biscuits (ie Tastefully Simple's answer to Red Lobster's Cheesy Biscuit...) and served that w/a nice salad of fresh greens, peapods, red pepper and Ginger Teriyaki Ranch Dressing. Talk about easy, you don't even need a recipe for that dinner.





Countdown to the new fall/winter line...18 days!!!!





Healthy Eating tip, whenever a recipe calls for more thank a tbsp of oil, I reduce the oil by one third, it doesn't seem to make a bit of difference in anything.

No comments: