Pages

First of all...

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

August 21st

(picture of the new fall/winter line)

Well in 2 days it will be my parent's 38th anniversary. Hmm I think my mom said I was in charge of planning a good party for them for their 40th...I better check on that, might be time to start planning!


A week from today the bus will be coming to pick up little Anna and take her off to Pre-K. Wahoo!


Last night I realized that w/the kids in 3 different schools we'll be getting 3x the fundraisers and PTA requests. Hmm--I don't think I'll be ordering Market Day for 3 schools! But it's a small price to pay for 3 hours of time each day for me to enjoy the quiet and reflect upon life's mysteries big and small--or in the real world which I live in--time to get caught up on laundry and errands! Ahh, kid-free trips to the grocery store and the post office...it's like a little slice of heaven.


One day soon I'll be making this recipe for dinner using our new Cafe Portabella Mushroom Soup.


Shari Kennedy ~ CA

Title: Cafe Portabella Mushroom and Chicken Pasta

Ingredients:1 pkg Cafe Portabella Mushroom Soup Mix

1 8oz pkg mushroom

1 tbsp olive oil

1/2 onion, finely chopped

1 tsp. Garlic Garlic

1 cup light sour cream

2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces

1 16oz pkg pasta

2 tbsps Italian parsley for garnish

Salt and pepper to taste


Directions:Follow directions on package for the sauce mix. Meanwhile boil your water for the pasta, chopped onion and chicken breasts.Warm olive oil in a large skillet, add mushrooms, onions and Garlic Garlic. Saute until tender. Add in chicken and cook until chicken is no longer pink. Pour sauce over mushroom and chicken mixture, add pasta and mix well.Bon Appetite!


Number Of Servings:6-8

Preparation Time:30 mins. start to finish


No comments: