Pages

First of all...

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

All the kids are in school

All three kids are in 3 different schools in the same school district, all on 3 different buses at 3 different p/u and drop off locations. So I get 3 sets of the same announcement pages one from each school...that's about a tree a week down the drain I figure...

I don't mind the 3 different schools and 3 different buses because that still adds up to almost 3 hours of life to myself. Today I got to run 6 miles and take care of 3 errands. Yep it was wonderful.

Too bad they already have a 1/2 day on Friday and Monday off, I was just starting to get used to this!

I wanted to post a pic or 2 of Anna going on the bus, but I can't seem to locate the UBS cord for the camera. When I find it, I will post.

Only 2 more days til the Fall/Winter Tastefully Simple Catalog is out. I am pondering stocking up on some extra Cool & Creamy Cucumber for this fall when fans of it are looking to find it...that seems to be a super popular dip.

Cool & Creamy Chicken Wraps
Submitted by Kimberly Scibelli (MA)

Ingredients 1 pkt. Cool 'n Creamy Cucumber
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
3 - 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Seasoned Salt to taste
Italian Seasoning Blend to taste
Lettuce
Shredded mozzarella cheese
Tomato basil tortilla wraps

Directions Prepare Cool 'n Creamy Cucumber as directed on package with mayonnaise and sour cream; set aside. Sprinkle chicken breasts with Seasoned Salt and Italian Seasoning Blend. Grill chicken until done; cool. Slice chicken into strips. Spread Cool 'n Creamy Cucumber liberally on wrap; add chicken. Top with lettuce and cheese; roll up. Makes 4-6 servings.

No comments: